Our House Removals Standards
Moving home to some is a stressful time, your moving day itself brings a host of worries. Using a Removal Company who you can trust is vital. That is why we have our House Removals Standards in place. The standards for ‘Furniture Removal activities’ are designed to protect our customers at every stage of their move, from packing and removals to dealing with disputes. We have standards in place to ensure you receive a quality service.
- Our staff are qualified, with experience who are punctual, courteous and honest.
- We provide written quotations which specify the service to be provided
- We have suitable vehicles, packaging materials and equipment.
- We will provide you with the opportunity to check your furniture and effects before the team leave your home.
- We provide assistance with procedures in the event of loss or damage.
- Our house removals reviews from our customer show that the standards we have in place have led to a higher level of customer satisfaction.
You can also see some of our recent removal reviews which have been collected via TrustPilot an independent consumer review website. We have chosen to adopt these standards by meeting the following requirements:
Professional House Removals Staff
Our staff are punctual, honest and polite who are suitablly trained and experienced. On each move there will be a trained team foreman who supervises the packing, collection and delivery of your household effects. The foreman is responsibe to ensure the move is carried out safely. During the move there willalways be a member of staff in the office to be at hand to resolve any issues which may arise.
Before the House Move
It is important to prepare efficiently for your move. We will:
- Provide you with clear details about the services we are providing for your move.
- Visit your home and complete a pre-move survey which is recommended to accurately assess the volume of your possessions and to assess the access to your property.
- In the event a pre-move survey is not possible then a self-certification survey must be completed with a full discussion about items to be moved, dismantled and the access.
- Provide a Written Quotation detailing the service, the cost, the declared value of your goods, our Terms & Conditions.
- Issue you with a Quotation and Move Acceptance – which will form the Move Contract once you have e-Signed and returned back to us.
- Provide a list of valued items which is required to be completed by you to ensure your professionally packed items are insured up to a declared value.
We will also offer the services to assist with your move: Packing Service for fragile/valued items. Supply of packing materials Dismantling/rebuilding service and any other required services to help with your move.
During the Move
The Removal Team will:
- Follow the agreed move plan as set out on the Quotation Move and Acceptance.
- Ensure that the vehicle is clean and tidy.
- Provide protective wrapping to keep your posessions safe.
- Each vehicle will have blankets, straps and covers to protect your possessions.
- Use quality packing materials to ensure that all items packed are adequately protected during your move.
- Upon completion of the move, walk around your home inspecting all furniture.
After the move
Once the men have completed the unloading of the vehicle we will:
- Provide a Move Completion Sheet which needs to be signed to confirm packing, loading and delivery has been completed to a satisfactory standard.
- We will settle any problems amicably without the need for legal proceedings, we are members of Which? Trusted traders and adhere to their Complaints Policy
- Inform you of the procedure to follow to make a compensation claim.
- 1 week after your move a feedback form will be issued allowing for comments on the service received.